Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy July!

This week I am cooking A LOT since my boss is out of town and I am covering normal clientel by myself...but it's fun. I just have to keep organized since I'm doing parties as big as 60. And I also have to wear good shoes. Since I cook out of my own kitchen, it can seem natural to just have bare feet, but wearing comfortable shoes really helps my joints when I stand for so long.

This weekend has been all about house projects. This was the first weekend in quite awhile that Chris was in town, so he wanted to catch up on some things. We got a lot done together, but the list seems to be never-ending. I guess that's part of being a home owner. We did buy a dishwasher today, so that's a great thing, considering how many dishes I usually do when I cook. It will be delivered Wednesday. And Chris used up some gift cards to Fry's and bought a 20" flat screen monitor so he can now work from home more--or watch 24 on a bigger screen than our TV. :) I won't hate on our 19" TV/VCR combo...we've watched many movies on it. It was afterall, a prize that Chris's dad won in a golf tournament. You can't beat free.

0 comments: