Thursday, April 12, 2007

Marlow & Me

For the Easter weekend, Marlow and I trekked up to Colleyville and spent it with my family on the Bonser side. He did great traveling in the car there and back--pretty much just slept the entire time in the car, just like I usually do. It was a fun get-a-way, but it is always nice to come home and get back into the normal routine. This weekend I am off to a Womens' Retreat with my church, so Marlow is going to stay with friends and their dog, Jackson. He loves playing with him.

I worked today, but not very long, so I was back in time to run to the bank and to Target on the way home. I walked Marlow and now he's sleeping, catching up on some rest before we go over to Casey and Megan's tonight for dinner.

Veronica, the girl that's been staying here, is just here for about another week long. She's been great company while Chris is away, and not a bother at all. Sometimes I make excuses for not wanting to have company over at our house since it's not remodeled yet or I think some things don't look very nice for guests, but I think I just need to get over that. Hopefully no one cares anyway when they visit us, so I shouldn't care either.

Have I mentioned how much I love my puppy?? He's growing fast and getting big.

0 comments: