Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday

The weekend was a blur. I worked my little tail off doing as much cooking and entertaining as possible. It was fun, but my feet always appreciate bedtime. I'm very thankful for my job, my boss, and my love for this creative industry in which I've spent many hours the last 12 months.

This Thursday night I leave for Dallas because I'll be flying out to Chicago from there for my sister's wedding! (Well, she's not really my sister, but "in God's way" she is!) I picked up my dress from being altered and I'm ready to go. I'll be renting a car and driving 1 1/2 hours to the city in Michigan where Jess Davey will be married off to Chris Kreeger.

After class today, I joined several of my friends to celebrate the end of culinary school. We happily toasted in humor of all the stories, instuctors, and inside jokes that must be remembered.

0 comments: