Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Psalm 34:8

I did not have a productive day at all and I felt really lazy today. Tomorrow I have a meeting and I work tomorrow night. And Friday. I love my job. I went to Central Market today and costed out my product list for what I'll need to buy to make the Lemans' dinner in a couple weeks. I'm soo excited, in case you forgot from my last blog. :) I ordered business cards online today for free. Well, you have to pay the shipping fee, but that's still pretty cheap. I'm in the process of creating a website for my company. I should hurry and purchase the domain name so that it doesn't get taken, but I'm still thinking through a lot of it. I don't want to make a hasty decision.
Here's a cropped version of my business card...without my personal info.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh i really love your card, it is simple and modern, very cute. let me know if you need help with your site!! = ) loveyoumee.

Anonymous said...

nice card....so professional!

Lindsey said...

I love your cards!