Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Last night I worked my first event as a Personal Chef. It was a lot of fun. I have no complaints and I really liked working with the two other chefs. I feel so blessed to have "fallen" into this great job. Praise God.

A couple nights ago we were expecting a couple over for dinner, but they had to cancel on us so I am hoping we can recruit some people to come eat lunch over here today so we can eat the food that's been waiting in our frige.

We move in a month now. Chris's trip to Singapore has been postponed until after our move, which is fantastic. It was going to be tough moving by myself!

The last week I have been walking at Town Lake everyday. It's been good to get some sunshine and quiet time alone. Chris and I are also on this search for "our sport" that we can enjoy together. This week we are investigating tennis.

I miss all you Indiana people, if you ever read this. Not a day goes by still that I don't think about you. We love Austin and I am glad we moved here, but it's not the same without my close friends and family. I can't help but be a bit nostaglic when I think of you and wish I could just fly home on a whim to hang out. You're not forgotten.

0 comments: