Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Enjoying My Summer

We had so much fun climbing! We found out that there's a group of people that go every Monday at 3:30. I'll have to get on board with that. It felt so good to get a different kind of exercise that what I'm used to. I realize that my upper body strength is quite poor!

I'm so thankful for the current block I'm in in school and that it allows me so much free time. It really is a blessing because it's like one last taste of a summer break before I enter the big people's world. It's great walking every morning with Melanie, my great new friend from church. She's wonderful and we have fun talking and catching up every day. I like getting up early because I feel like the day is longer and I have more time to enjoy doing things that I love.

I've been having fun coming up with ideas for our new house, too. Here's what I'm thinking for our bedroom.
We have the exact same layout as far as space in our room and where the windows are located. I'm thinking of a similar blue color for the walls, but with a different bedspread. Luckily, the old homeowners are leaving all the window treatments, so that will really help with saving money because they are usually expensive, I think. And the curtains already up look like the ones in this photo. Our bedroom furniture looks almost exactly the same as these, too. We have just one nightstand, plus we have a low dresser and mirror and a tall dresser of drawers. But I like the color combo in this picture, including the sheer curtains, the small mirror over the bed, and the two matted pictures on the wall. Here's a bedspread I've found that is similar, and I like it better.

0 comments: