Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!






Here are a few pictures from last night and today...more to come. The first is Chris's happy face about receieving a bucket of popcorn in the mail from Aunt Cathy. He was hoping someone would send one to us this year. The second is a picture of me with a Krispy Kreme hat one. We went out to breakfast yesterday morning. The third is me with my new sword. Just kidding. We were at the mall and found a sword store, so we asked if I could hold one for a picture. It was about 6 feet long and quite heavy. Next is Chris and Carey in one of those funny mirrors that make you wonder how your body really looks...we have no heads. And in the last one, I am wearing a plastic crown that came with a Blockbuster giftcard.

1 comments:

kimmeh said...

Carey!

Merry Christmas! i'm glad to see pics of you and Chris...sounds like Austin life is fantastic.
keep in touch, old roomie.

much love,
kimmeh